The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, November 17, 2014

Conference-homemade Waffle Love, Zoo, Hives, and Spring has Sprung!

April 5, 2014
General Conference was today and we made a yummy treat!
We found the recipe for Waffle Love!  They taste pretty darn close!  I was impressed!




But I over did it.  I ate way too many.  Now I haven't been able to eat at Waffle love since.  HAHA!

April 9, 2014
Hoogle Zoo with my cousin Gretchen her hubby Bart, and Lexi.
 Gretchen, Lexi, and  Me
 Lunch time!  Dig in!
 He always has his legs crossed at the ankles, it's so cute.
 Giraffes
 Second Cousins!
The next day...
April 10, 2014
Wyatt was itching all over.  I looked, and low and behold he had something major going on.  So I took him to my Dermatologist cousin David Myers to find out what it was.  It was HIVES!  I'm not sure what caused it.  Maybe being out in the sun yesterday?  Benadryl, Benadryl, and Sarna lotion totally helped!  Poor boy!


all over the fold in his forearm elbow.

April 11, 2014
Isn't it beautiful with all the blossoms on the apples trees in the orchard?!
Zach was mowing the lawn and Wyatt wanted to help.  Some good father son skill learning time!



Beautiful Beautiful!!!!

No comments: