March 12, 2014
Berg Pediatric Dentistry:
It's Colters first time going to the Dentist!
The boys got new patient capes!
Once the boys got them on they were supposed to fly back to the room, it was so cute!
Away he goes!
Their office has a logo and super hero "Molar Man!"
Wyatt's up first. He did good on the x-rays and cleaning. He's a champ.
Colt looks a little unsure. Wyatt loves going to the Dentist! Which is good, because he has a lot of problems for the future. He's missing his canines and he has peg laterals according to the x-ray. But things may change. Hopefully! We'll see what happens!
There's a good smile on both boys!
The dental assistant showed him how to brush the monkeys teeth properly.
The doctor checked his teeth.
Wyatt got to watch a movie. He LOVED that!
Colters turn!
No cleaning this time, the Dr. just checked his teeth.
Looking good! He only has a few!
Notice the binky? That's what we use to calm him down. It works!
The boys had a fun time. I was impressed. They just need a hygienist to clean their teeth and it would be the perfect office!
The next day...
March 14 & 15, 2014
I went to the Utah Dental Convention in Downtown Salt Lake City with my friend Tristen from Dental Hygiene school. She moved down here!!! We had a good time going to the classes. I love learning! On our way to our cars they have people on bikes with basically a carriage, and they want you to pay them to take you to your car. So this guy offered, and I said "For free?" He said sure, I have to give 1 free ride per hour. So we got a free ride! Sweet! It was so fun we just laughed the whole time we rode. Tristen and I sure have fun together!
Pretty snazzy!
The next day...
March 14 & 15, 2014
I went to the Utah Dental Convention in Downtown Salt Lake City with my friend Tristen from Dental Hygiene school. She moved down here!!! We had a good time going to the classes. I love learning! On our way to our cars they have people on bikes with basically a carriage, and they want you to pay them to take you to your car. So this guy offered, and I said "For free?" He said sure, I have to give 1 free ride per hour. So we got a free ride! Sweet! It was so fun we just laughed the whole time we rode. Tristen and I sure have fun together!
Pretty snazzy!
No comments:
Post a Comment