November 11, 2012
Here's a pregnancy picture update.
November 13, 2012
We went to Orange Leaf for a "Goodbye Girls Night" for my friend Stephanie.
Aubrey, Bryson, Kaylie, Teea, Randi, Bauer, Me, Meredith, and Stephanie.
November 14, 2012
Playgroup at the mall
Jack, Millie, and Wyatt
November 15
I watched Stephanies kids so she could finish packing and cleaning.
Last goodbye hugs to Millie and Jack
It was so sad! They have been such good little friends for Wyatt.
I gave Stephanie one last hug too and we bawled. (I didn't get a picture of us though). She's been such a good friend to me here in Kansas. We became friends from the start of our first playgroup in the JRC. Our husbands started law school at the same time here. I sure will miss her a lot. Good thing we have cell phones though right! :)
On a happier note...
I was cooking in the kitchen while Wyatt played on the floor. He came up and asked me for the oven mitts. Then a few minutes later he walked into the kitchen saying "I have monkey feet!" I turned around to see and couldn't stop laughing! It's so funny how kids minds work! He's got a great imagination! :)
He's quite a sporty guy too!
He's really good at baseball, I think that might be his sport! He hits the ball when we throw it! At this age, that's really good!
He picked this out at the toy store. He wanted to buy it with his birthday money. So cute!
Daddy does really good at haircuts. As long as we have a movie going, Wyatt's all good.
He's quite a sporty guy too!
He's really good at baseball, I think that might be his sport! He hits the ball when we throw it! At this age, that's really good!
He picked this out at the toy store. He wanted to buy it with his birthday money. So cute!
Daddy does really good at haircuts. As long as we have a movie going, Wyatt's all good.
Check out these three little characters.
Wyatt, Claire and Payson
Such good budies. I love it!
They had so much fun playing soccer together.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment