The Youngs

The Youngs

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Royals Game

Sept 14, 2012
We went with our friends Melissa and Travis, to the Royals game.  We had such a fun time.  Except for both of us getting sick on the drive there.  Me, because I'm pregnant.  Melissa, because she gets car sick.  We switched the boys and sat up front, that helped.
Wyatt loves baseball!!  And popcorn :)
 Our friends Melissa and Travis.
 So happy!
 Go Royals!
 Friday Nights they have a firework show after the game.  It was pretty sweet!
 Wyatt loved the fireworks.  


He was up super super late that night.  We both feel asleep on the car ride home though.  
Baseball is his sport, he just LOVES it!!!
(I figured out a way around paying for more storage. Use a new email...THANKS SO MUCH BRITTANY!)

2 comments:

Scott and Jenn Leatham said...

I want to squeeze little Wyatt!!! :)

Stephanie said...

The game looks like fun! Glad you figured out the photo issue.