The Youngs

The Youngs

Thursday, December 20, 2012

JRC Halloween Party

October 19, 2012
We love the annual JRC Halloween Parties!
 This year I was Cleopatra, Zach was a Richard Simmons...type person., and Wyatt was a mailman.

 Here's Wyatt with some of his friends, Taylor and Maci.
 This is the best picture I could get with Claire in it. She did not want her picture taken.
 Millie-Cinderella, Jack-Batman, Wyatt-Mailman, and Payson- Despicable Me.
 Kaylie-skeleton with baby skeleton, Teea-the girl from Despicable Me, Me-Cleopatra, Sarah-Punk Rocker, Stephanie-Halloween Tights girl :), Adelaide-Peacock.  Stephanie made Adelaides costume, it's so cute!
 They played fun games.
 We painted a pumpkin.
 It's much cleaner than carving pumpkins!
 Wyatt really liked it.
 We had a donut eating contest.
 Zach and I were competing against each other...The boys totally won!
 Good work Zach!
 Merideth, Me, and Kalie
 I loved Ben and Kalie's costume...with little Lilly on her shirt too ;)
 The little kids got a chance to play too.  
 It was so funny watching them try and eat the donut!
 Wyatt loved playing just like his mom and dad. :)
My friends Randi and Aubrey with their little animals.
We had such a fun night!

1 comment:

Jaimi said...

I love that you are being photogenic while eating a donut. Only you. (: