The Youngs

The Youngs

Friday, December 28, 2012

Tackilicious White Elephant Party!

November 30, 2012
We got invited to this White Elephant Party that our friends threw.  
This happens every year, so we felt pretty cool to be invited ;)
 You had to dress in your best Tacky Christmas clothes.
 Amber (center) had a stuffed bootie, it was pretty hilarious!
 Matt and Jenn, who threw this party rented this little cabin at Gage Park.
 We all brought a salty or sweet treat to share.

 Everyone tacky outfits were so good!  I was laughing so hard!
 Lee (center), is a huge BYU fan, so for him to be wearing Ute decor was quite hilarious!
 I wore a tacky outfit, with little ornaments.  They were ones Wyatt has made through the years.  I wore them as earrings my necklace.
 And I wore my leopard fancy shoes. Zach wore a tacky sweater, that smelled like an old man :)
 We played a game where they'd pick 3 people to come up and tell a story or do something, then you had to guess who the real person was that wrote it down.  It had to be something no one else knew about you.  People totally elaborated on the story, so it was hard to tell who's story it really was.
Zach got picked to go up.
The card said "I can do a great Vanilla Ice impression"
So Zach did the whole "Ice Ice Baby, alright stop, collaborate and listen..."  He even did the splits along with it!  
Turns out it wasn't Zachs card, it was Lee's!  Zach got most peoples votes though!
My very favorite was Keesas...oh man...she wrote something on a card, got picked, and she thought she was supposed to elaborate and lie.  So she did!  Which made the story even worse!  Then she admitted it was hers, when really she made her story worse than it was...if that makes sense.  
Oh it was so funny to me!  (I just had to write that down so I don't forget it.  Because it was SO funny!)

White Elephant Gift Opening!!!!!
 Jenn-who threw the party.  Got feminine pad slippers!
 This was by far the best White Elephant gift EVER!!!!!
Traci and Lee have a little farm with chickens.  So they boxed one up as their gift.  
Sunny chose it.  She said "This box is moving in my lap!!!"  She was shocked to open it and find a chicken! We all died laughing!  
 Traci (who brought the chicken) got a hat...no wait a scarf...no wait a dress!
 The Bishop, also Wyatt's pediatrician got this apron.  You can see his wife is dying!
 Keesa got my jean vest.  I got the jackpot!  3 hats!
 Here are our other 2 hats.  Nice huh!
Zach got crotch powder, that they stole from someone else!  He walked across the room acting like he really needed it...oh my funny hubby.

We loved this party!  It's one I'll have to remember to throw one day.


1 comment:

Jaimi said...

That looks like a great party. How fun!