The Youngs

The Youngs

Friday, December 28, 2012

30 Weeks Pregnancy Pic Update

December 2, 2012
 Zach made a chin strap for our White Elephant gift.  Wyatt likes it.  He calls it his cow horn hat.
 I got sick of our toys being in a crazy mess of a bin, so I organized them into gallon ziplock bags and organized them all into different bins.  Ever since I did that it's been more fun for Wyatt to play with his toys. He's loved playing with all his cars.  He lines them up and makes a long train of cars in a design.  
It feels nice to be organized.  I just hope it stays that way!
 30 weeks pregnant!

December 7, 2012
Our ward had a Christmas Party.  After we ate we had the primary kids put on a little nativity.

December 12, 2012
 We went and listened to the Washburn Vespers.  It's a choir, orchestra, and percussion concert.  I've gone the last 2 years.  It's really good!
After we drove through a church's drive through "Living Nativity".  They gave us a CD to listen to at all the stops.  It was pretty cool!
 It was so cold, the kids were probably freezing!
It was cool that they had a real donkey there for it!