The Youngs

The Youngs

Friday, December 7, 2012

Pregnancy Pics Update

September 16, 2012
I'm 19 weeks, the bump is starting to show.
September 18, 2012
 I was in a Primary Presidency Meeting...walked into the room after helping Wyatt with something,  smashed my toe on the back of someone's chair and then tripped over someones bag right into the middle of the room.  Classy right!  I stood there saying "Oow, Oow, Owwwwww!" A few hours later I could hardly walk on it.  It was bruised and swollen all the way around.  I didn't even realize until that night that the bottom was even worse!  It was totally deep purplish blue.  I saw a Dr. the next day and he said it's most likely broken but there's really nothing to do.  It still hurts a little even today, 3 months later.  (It made me think of you Jill, haha!)
 September 23, 2012
20 weeks!  I'm halfway there!!!!

No comments: