The Youngs

The Youngs

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Deanna Rose Farm with Marci and Hillary

October 8, 2012
We'd just been to this farm but my cousin Hillary was in town and I'd recommended going.  So we meet up there with my Aunt Marci as well.
 Wyatt got to feed the baby goats milk from a bottle.  Thanks Aunt Marci!
 Wyatt loved it.
 The kids had a blast!

 In the tee-pee.
 The cow chair.
 In the little school house.

 The playground
 Landon, William, and Wyatt
 Wyatt and Audrey, looking at the big bison.
 We had a fun time.
 Audrey, Wyatt, William, and Landon
 This picture reminds me a little of Zach's grumpy face in the sunshine.  Haha!
 Looking at the little store, and getting demonstrations.
 My cousin Hillary, Aunt Marci, and me.
After we headed back to Marci's house so she could practice doing eyelash extensions on me.  Hillary is now a pro and was teaching her how it's done.
I love them, it's so nice to have! Thanks Marci!
I had such a fun time being with them and having Wyatt play with his 2nd cousins.
We had a great time!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Looks like fun! I totally want eyelash extensions, I'm jealous! Also, I was wanting to send you guys a Christmas card and was wondering if you could send me your address- my e-mail is bonnie.james@yahoo.com. Thanks!