December 21, 2012
Since Going Bonkers was free for a few weeks I had Zach go run around with Wyatt.
They had a good time. Wyatt loved going down the slide head first with Daddy!
Zach was worn out after 2 hours there. It's amazing how much energy kids have!
December 22, 2012
My friend Keesa threw a Gingerbread house decorating party. We had a White Elephant gift exchange at the end. I just love White Elephant parties!
I helped Wyatt build ours, he did all the decorating.
Zach took his job very seriously.
Doesn't his look good?!
It was fun to get together with others who stayed around for Christmas too.
We had so much fun!
Maddi and Wyatt
They were all snuggled up together while they watched the Chipmunks Christmas.
They had a fun time too.
1 comment:
Ah, the He-man memories. I can still hear the sound Man-at-Arms makes. (:
Post a Comment