The Youngs

The Youngs

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Halloween

October 31, 2012
My mom flew into Kansas City, so we met up with my Aunt at the Plaza.
 I saw they have another Jack Stack location.  I love that place!  Way good BBQ!
 We took some pictures at the fountains by the Cheesecake Factory.  Kansas City has a lot of fountains, it's so cool!
 My Aunt Marci and my mom. (Sisters)
 We got back just in time to go Trick or Treating!  YEA!

 We went to a popular neighborhood for Trick or Treating.

 Wyatt loved it and ran from house to house.

 Then Wyatt told us "I'm done".  He lasted 2 hrs of running from house to house.  Pretty good for a 3 yr old!
It was fun to have Grandma there with us!
Wyatt was really excited to eat his candy!  And he was so sweet to share with us.  He didn't even wine or cry when we asked for a piece.  What a good sharer!

No comments: