November 16, 2012
I threw another Twilight Saga party. And the last :( I wish there were more books!
My friend Keesa was nice enough to let us have the party at her house.
Keesa, Tiffany, and Me
I made us in charge of decorating...which is the most time consuming job. But we had a ton of fun planning, shopping, preparing, and decorating for it!
This year I used SignUpGenius.com for everyone to pick what they wanted to do, instead of me having to assign everyone a job.
Here's our decor!
We printed off pictures to put up in Keesas frames.
We had all the lights out for the party and only had the candles, lanterns, and Christmas white lights on. We had the music playing from the last movie soundtrack. It was a nice ambiance I thought.
Tiff, Keesa, and Shannon.
More framed pictures...haha. We really went all out, I'm tellin' ya!
We thought this was super funny to put right above the toilet.
We had chess pieces on all the plates.
We filled syringes with "Blood" (food coloring and water).
The dinner crew did an amazing job. It was so good!
Then the dessert and party favor bag people did great too!
We all went around the table and said what team we were on "Team Jacob or Team Edward".
We had games after.
We had to drink this red Fanta as fast as we could through little straws.
That got the baby kickin'!
Shannon and Keesa
Kaylie won! We got some awesome prizes!
We played some minute to win it games.
Annie won this one!
Then they had all the pregnant ladies play this doughnut game. All we had to do was get it off the string. So I pulled it off so fast and won! It took me probably 2 seconds!
I won! YEA!
Me, Kaylie, Teea, and Tiffany
We played a minute to win it game. The inverted pyramid. Annie did great!
And so did Sarah!
Then we decided it was time to end the games early so we could go get seats for the movie.
Kara, Shannon, Holly, Shelby, Hannah, Meredith, Tiffany, Kaylie, Teea, Randi, Sarah, Keesa, Me, and Annie. We had 14 total.
Meredith and Holly
And we're off to see the movie! We all grabbed our goodie bags for the movie.
One last pregnant lady's picture.
(Oh yes, and I made sure that everyone wore red and black for the party too.)
We got the whole second row. We all hate sitting up front but that was all that was left. We got there a little too late :(
But the movie was so good!!!!!!
Keesa, Teea, and Me.
Then Tiffany, Keesa, and I came back to clean up the mess, and take down all the decorations. I don't think I got home till 2am. But it was worth it!
The party was a success!
No comments:
Post a Comment