October 2012
Wyatt turned 3!
Here are some of his stats from the Dr's visit.
Height: 38 inches-64th percentile
Weight: 33.6 lbs-70th percentile
BMI: 16.39 kg- 62nd percentile
He's doing well on all his testings, above a 3 yr old level. That's good!
We had a busy long day on Wyatt's birthday!
I saw this on Pinterest and had to do it for Wyatt to see when he woke up.
More birthday decor.
Here's the airplane cake we made.
Wyatt wanted a "Blue" birthday party. So this blue airplane party is the best I could come up with.
I made these candy airplanes.
I put them in bags with blue cotton candy for clouds.
Here's the party. We had to have it at the church because it was so cold that day, darn it!
Here's the blindfolded game "Pin the Propeller on the Airplane".
We had to help guide the kids...some of them were heading WAY off.
Some of the party decor.
I tried to make the refreshments "airplane" themed.
Singing Happy Birthday!
Getting messy, with his "Blue" treats.
Randi, Bauer, and Sarah
Me, Annie, and William.
Stephanie, Adelaide, Shannon and Sam.
William, Claire, Millie, Jack, Cole, Katherine, Oliver, Wilki, Wyatt, and Maci.
Zach, Jerry, Rachelle, Ryan, Jacob, Aaron, Luke, and Matt.
Ethan and Adam
I had the kids put together little toy airplanes and had the adults make their own paper airplanes. Then everyone few them though the hoop.
Wyatt got a ton of presents!
He was loving it!
I think the kids loved it just as much!
It's pretty exciting to get all that stuff!
Claire is 1 week younger than Wyatt, and his friend Payson has the same exact birthday!
Twinner birthday boys! Wyatt went to Paysons 3rd birthday party earlier that day. Zach took him because I had a dental CE class I had to go to. So we didn't get pictures of Paysons party earlier.
We came home and Wyatt opened the presents from us and his grandparents.
Wyatt's trying out his new Spiderman sleeping bag from Grandma Young. He loves it!
Zach taught him how to show 3 fingers this way. It's how Zach was taught. It's a little easier for Wyatt to do.
Look how much stuff he got! Crazy! I don't think we even needed to get him anything!
(Zach had test prep the next day on Sat, during General Conference. So it helped to have so many toys for Wyatt to play with while I listened. It worked out pretty nice.)
Wyatt and Zach
Wyatt and me.
This is pretty much how we felt at the end of the LONG day ;)
2 comments:
Adorable as always!Quite the haul!
Cute party! I love the cute dessert table! He definitely got some good stuff!
Post a Comment