The Youngs

The Youngs

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Zachs Graduation!!!

December 14, 2012
We had Zachs parents, my parents, my brother, my sister and her husband all here for it.  We were so grateful for all the support our family showed by coming all the way out for it! 
 My mom, Wyatt, my dad, Zachs mom and dad, my sister Jenn, her husband Scott, and my brother Nate.
 Rock hard bleacher seats
Sweltering gymnasium heat
32 weeks pregnant
Watching my husband graduate law school...
Priceless :)
 Here comes Zach!
 You can see his face looking back, he's on the furthest side.
 Zach's up!
 Here's the hooding.
 You can see Zach's laughing so hard here. It's because he wasn't paying attention and started walking down to head to his seat, they grabbed him and told him he needed to keep walking down the line, and then over to get his picture taken.  Oh Zach :)  People thought he did it to be funny...he didn't, he really wasn't paying attention.  Haha :)
Oh so proud of my hubby!
 There he goes, all official now!
 We are so proud! 
Zach's worked so hard for this.  He's cruised through school as fast as he possibly could, even law school.  He's a hard worker.

My family
 Zachs parents

 Wyatt has the rosiest cheeks, it was so hot in the gym I tell ya!
 Zach and his friend Chris with their kids. Chris has a newborn not pictured though.
 Zach and Chris have been friends since the start of law school.

 Here's a little better belly shot.
 The mushroom hat, Wyatt calls it.
 Me and my little sister Jenn showing our pregnant bellies.
My brother Nate thought I was only 3 weeks ahead of Jenn so he was shocked to see my huge belly when he got here.  He asked Jenn and she filled him in.  HAHA!  
I'm actually 3 MONTHS ahead of Jenn :)
 Zach's proud parents.
 They had a nice reception after with appetizers.
 Once we got home I had a few gifts for Zach.  
This Twister book about a family in Kansas...since we'll be living here now.
 Calvin and Hobbes book, since Zach will have SOOOO much free time (after the bar of course).
 And a steamer, since he'll need shirts ironed all the time being a lawyer.  (We both hate ironing.)
It's actually kinda fun to steam clothes!
 I made these.  Aren't they cute!
I can't take the credit though, I copied it from my Aunt Susie.
 A few snacks.  We were all so full already from the reception after Zach's graduation.
Congrats Zach! You did it!

2 comments:

Jaimi said...

Shoot. I was hoping to see Zach in a green gown. (; Congratulations, Zach! We are very proud of you. Congratulations to all of you--it's a family accomplishment.

I don't remember the last time I saw Zach in a suit. Probably when we took him to the MTC. Very nice, Zach. You should think about wearing a suit more often. You look so suave...(:

Love that you have a picture with his friend and the kids. Friends during those years become family and priceless memories are created.

Congratulations again. Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Congrats to both of you guys! I'm so happy for you guys, its a great feeling to be graduated! Good luck on studying for the Bar, Can't wait to read about the rest of your adventures!! Good luck!!!