November 7, 2012
We had a fun playgroup at this new place called Going Bonkers.
Wyatt LOVED it!
Some of the slides were really steep! It was so fun! Wyatt would even go down head first on his belly. He's pretty brave!
I guess the guy that designed it wanted it to be a fun way for kids to get exercise.
Wyatt begged me to go through it with him when we first got there and not one else had arrived. So I did ;) Wyatt kept telling me "You can do it, see I'll show you!" There are some really tight places, and with my big belly, it made it really tricky. It was super fun. I made it around everywhere once. Then I had to stop because I kept getting Braxton-Hicks contractions. When I'm not pregnant, I'll crawl around in there all you want Wyatt...except that I'll have a baby to watch...hmmm. Having 2 kids will take some getting used to ;)
Wyatt and Claire running around. They had so much fun.
I would have loved a place like this when I was little!
No comments:
Post a Comment