October 16, 2012
Wyatt and I had a fun time at my friend Stephanie's house.
The kids pulled out the costumes and wanted to dress up.
So they did, and loved it!
They ran around from tree to tree playing with pretend swords.
Wyatt has had a thing with elephants this year. He wanted to wear this costume so bad even though it was WAAAAAAY too small for him. It made me laugh watching him run around.
We dressed up too.
Stephanie was a queen, Adel was a princess in a tu-tu, and I was a bride. I didn't get a picture of my costume but it was a huge long tu-tu that I put over my head like a veil.
I'm sure all the neighbors were at their windows wondering what was going on :)
We had such a fun time!
The kids ran around for a long time. Wyatt was so sweaty afterwards!
Wyatt looks so goofy running around in his tiny costume, it makes me laugh :)
No comments:
Post a Comment