The Youngs

The Youngs

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Soccer

October 19, 2012
I'd wanted to sign Wyatt up for a sport, so I decided to have him do soccer.  He loved it!
 His teacher was so good.
 They stretched and warmed up.

 He learned how to stop the ball...but he prefers to grab it with his hands...of course!
 His friend Payson (next to Wyatt) took the class with him.
 There was a lot of this kind of stuff going on though.  
 The teacher really did a great job keeping them pretty focused.  He had fun games for them to play where they had to carry the ball "dragon egg" to the goal "castle".  
The games made it fun for the kids.
 He's so happy to be playing soccer!

 Zach and I had such a hard time watching Wyatt run around not listening and not doing what the teacher was asking him.  But Wyatt had fun, that's for sure!  Maybe next year when he's a little older he'll be able to focus a little more. :)

I love this picture of Wyatt's friends, Claire, and Payson.  So cute!
Maybe next year Claire will play too.  She just wanted to watch on the side. ;)

No comments: