We walked around downtown on our last day.
Look at this old cathedral/lighthouse looking thing. I have no idea what it is. It just looks so cool!
We went into a huge mall. I loved this waterfall!
Then we went into the Lego store.
After the Lego store, we went to the Disney Store and bought Wyatt a stuffed Nemo. He loved it :)
We went down the the banks of Lake Michigan and hung out for awhile.
They have a nice big path all along the lake. Bikers and runners were constantly going by. That's what I'd be doing if I lived there. It's so beautiful!
Eric giving us his best model pose. He's preparing for Men's Health magazine again.
Eric had been looking at every fire station in Chicago to buy his firefighter brother a shirt. This one was so old. It looked awesome!
Eric and Zach inside.
And look what was right across the street from the fire station. (Zach pointed it out to me.)
The American Dental Association headquarters. COOL! We'll, I think it's cool. ;)
Next we went into Portillos for lunch. We'd heard they have the best Chicago style hot dogs.
They were really good! I ate half of it before I remembered to get a picture. :)
What a super fun trip we had with Katie and Eric! We're looking forward to going again next year!
I must say, Chicago is pretty darn awesome!
No comments:
Post a Comment