The Youngs

The Youngs

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Time Out For Women - Kansas City

November 2011
1st Day
My friend Sarah set up a girls weekend in Kansas City to go to Time Out For Women, which was put on by Deseret Book.The first evening was great.  
After we all headed to the Cheesecake Factory for some Cheesecake.
One half of the table
The other half.  I think we had about 13-15 girls go.
 This was my first time having Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake.  OH MY!  SOOOO GOOOOOOD!!!!
Then we all headed to the Hotel at the Marriott and stayed up late playing games together as a huge group.  It was so fun! 
2nd Day
We were all so tired the next day from our late night, but what do you expect on a girls retreat!
 Danielle, Megan, Randy, Sarah, Jessica, and Alice.
 Kaylie, Stephanie, Heather, Aubrey, and Me.
 (Sarah, Leah, Tia, Tiffany, and Sarah-weren't in there seats for this pic),
 For lunch I set up reservations at California Pizza Kitchen. It was really good, except that the kitchen kept burning our pizza's.  That's what always seems to happen when you're in a hurry though right?!
 We had a really good time despite being late for the afternoon session.
I caught a few of the group to take a picture. 
I love our new bags!  I use it for my primary bag at church every week! 
We had such a fun time!  Thanks for setting this all up for us Sarah!  Your hard work paid off, we all had a great time!

No comments: