February 15, 2012
I scheduled a tour and playgroup for the JRC to go to Hazel Hill Chocolates.
We had a demonstration of how they make their home-made fudge.
We had samples and everything! Yummy!
Charlotte, and Annie (below) were in the corner, so I had to get pictures of them too.
Everyone loved it!
We had a good turn out for it!
Then we all got chocolate dipped pretzels. Delicious!
Wyatt and I sure love our playgroups!
This is me and my friend Amor.
She's so sweet. She invited us over to eat when we first arrived here. She'd never met us before. What a sweetheart! She's been a great friend. She and her family moved to Utah for her husband to practice law. It's just one of those sad things we have to do, say goodbye to all our good friends.
I had helped her clean her place the night before and made them a crepe breakfast the next morning. It was Valentines Day, they'd all slept on the floor of their empty apartment and their fridge had been cleaned out and was empty. Moving is no fun that's for sure!
One good thing about friends moving is they are always trying to get rid of stuff. Amor and John were trying to get rid of this. So we took their bouncy horse. It's totally old school just like I had! The dangerous kind! But Wyatt loves it and loves to wear his cowboy hat whenever he rides it.
Don't you like the background? It's in our basement with all our bins of storage. Crafts, baby clothes, decorations...It looks like a crazy mess, but believe me, it's all organized. :)
One good thing about friends moving is they are always trying to get rid of stuff. Amor and John were trying to get rid of this. So we took their bouncy horse. It's totally old school just like I had! The dangerous kind! But Wyatt loves it and loves to wear his cowboy hat whenever he rides it.
Don't you like the background? It's in our basement with all our bins of storage. Crafts, baby clothes, decorations...It looks like a crazy mess, but believe me, it's all organized. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment