The Youngs

The Youngs

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Scribles and Pinterest

November 2011
We'll this is the first time this has ever happened at our house.
Nice huh?!
 I walked into the bathroom and this is what I found all over the walls.
I always love seeing people's blog about kids getting into stuff.  I always think that'll never happen to me...oh yes, it did!
I used a parenting technique "Uh Oh, that's so sad! What are we going to do now?"  He thought of washing it once I brought over a wet rag.  Now anytime something goes wrong, or gets to be a mess he says "Oh no!  What are we going to do now!" (We'll he used to do that at the time, it's worn off now, 7 months later.)
It didn't take too much to get it off.  Thank goodness!  
 We had an "Elf" (the movie), Girls Night Out.  I made these.  I got the idea off pinterest.  
We had a super fun night.  I wish I had some pictures of the party though!

No comments: