The Youngs

The Youngs

Sunday, June 17, 2012

St. Louis- Day 2

February 25, 2012
We went to the temple first thing in the morning with Jaimi (Zach's sister) and Jeff.  Jaimi and I went together and the guys watched the kids, then we switched off.  It was really neat to go to the temple with them.
Then we headed to the Italian area for some good Italian food for lunch.
After went to 
The Magic House.
Thanks again to our reciprocal pass, we got in free!  YEA!
 Making bubbles.
 Blowing huge bubbles.
 Playing a game of stop and go in the car.
 This room took a picture and froze the shadow for a few seconds.  It was so cool!
 Learning about magnets. 
 Air guns.
The static electricity ball.

 Wyatt was a little concerned you can see it in his face.  He reaches up and touches his hair like "What is going on here!"
 Look how much their hair is sticking up!
 Summer and Gracens wild hair.
 Awe the cousins, out for a ride in the carriage.
My stole this one off my sister-in-law Jaimi's blog.  I love this picture.  It's so cute!  Gracen cracks me up!
 Looks like Wyatt might need to be taken away in the stretcher.
 The train was very entertaining.

 Family shot!
 I think the kiddos could have played in the train all day.
 Jeff, Jaimi, Summer, and Gracen.
I love this picture. Jaimi is so beautiful.  Did you notice the tornado in the picture? Ha Ha, you've gotta love it!  Tornado's just freak me out!
There was this huge leaf like climbing tree.  Wyatt got stuck and had a panic attack.  
We left way too soon.  There was way more to see, but we didn't have time.
It was sad to say goodbye to Jeff and Jaimi and the girls.
We had  a great weekend though!

2 comments:

Jaimi said...

That means a lot coming from a beauty like you! I was just watching the video of you and Wyatt thinking,"She is so pretty. I love that girl" as you smiled at the camera.

Roseanne said...

Oh my goodness, that's way nice of you! I was hesitant to put the video on because Zach focuses in on my thighs, then the video ends with me smiling my bucky mouth smile. We're our own worst critics I guess. ;)
Anyway, thanks Jaimi. You are way too sweet. I love you too, you beautiful girl you. :)