The Youngs

The Youngs

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Rees Fruit Farm

October 2011
For JRC playgroup I scheduled a tour of the Rees Fruit farm.  I thought it was so fun!
 We got to check out the pumpkins.
 Gathering for instructions.
 Running out to pick 1 little pie pumpkin each.
 You've gotta find the perfect one!
 Wyatt kept telling Claire to sit in the grass with him.
 They were just so darn cute together!
 Loading up for the hay ride!
 Here we go!  Yippee!
 Here's most of the group.
 "What is this scratchy stuff?"
 Annie, William, and Claire.
After the hayride the kids got to tour the apple factory and we all had fruit slushes.  So Yummy!  We'll have to go again next year!

1 comment:

Chelsea and Greg Sloat said...

It's amazing how much you do! I love all the time you take to do some fun "grown up" stuff with things you enjoy and all the bazillion fun ideas you do with Wyatt! Once we have kids, I am going to have to visit your blog if I ever need a fun idea. It is so neat how involved and busy you stay with lots of fun things. :)