October 2011
My brother Eric was in Kansas City to do some training for work. So we picked him up. At Crown Center there was a puppet show going on of Harry and Wiley. My uncle Ken used to tell us that story when we were little. I thought he made it up! So I was glad to have Wyatt see it!
He was so interested in it!
There's Harry and Wiley.
We went for a walk around the gardens at Lake Shawnee.
Eric, Wyatt, Me, and Zach at Libery Jail.
It had been about 10 years since I'd been so it was really neat to go see it again.
My Aunt Marci invited us over for dinner after. It was so nice and Marci is such a good cook!!!!
We had a great weekend with Eric.
Wyatt was so sad when he left and he talked about when we were going to go see Eric, almost everyday for about 2 months after that!
Eric, Wyatt, Me, and Zach at Libery Jail.
It had been about 10 years since I'd been so it was really neat to go see it again.
My Aunt Marci invited us over for dinner after. It was so nice and Marci is such a good cook!!!!
We had a great weekend with Eric.
Wyatt was so sad when he left and he talked about when we were going to go see Eric, almost everyday for about 2 months after that!
No comments:
Post a Comment