The Youngs

The Youngs

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Christmas in Utah

December 2011
Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas!
Jake and Wyatt showing off their Santa hats.
They were such good buddies.  Wyatt loved to play with his big cousin Jake.
Emmie was born shortly before Christmas.  (Hailey and Kendricks baby).  This was our first time seeing her!  Oh my goodness is she ever sweet!  I just wanted to hold her the whole time!  
Most of the grandkids.
We celebrated Gracens 2nd Birthday.  
What a cute caterpillar cake made of cupcakes!!!!
Happy Birthday Gracie, you cute girl!
Christmas Eve at my parents house.
At my parents house, we celebrated Christmas, on Christmas Eve.  This year we celebrated all of Christmas at Zach's parents house.
We had a nice fancy dinner.  Here's Scott and my sister Jenn.
My parents
Me and Zach

Wyatt got tons of presents.  He loved these puppet stuffed animals.
We got him a Mack Truck with Lightning McQueen in the back.
We had such a good time.
We played a fun card game where you have to guess what you are by using yes and no questions.  It's timed and you keep going around the circle.  I loved it!
It was so funny!
Even Zach liked it!
We wish Eric and Jenna were here with us.  I had to send her a picture text to let her know how much I loved the scarf!  Thanks Jenna and Eric!

Then we headed back to Zach's parents house.
 Santa dropped by for a surprise visit!
 Wyatt ran right up to him to sit in his lap!
 He told him what he wanted for Christmas...Chocolate Milk?!
 Zach's dad.  We all had to cheer him on to do this.  This is totally not something he would do.
Nativitiy
 Wyatt was a shepherd.
 So sweet!
I love this one with little Emmie.
 Check out these handsome shepherds!
 Zach's mom is always so good to have the costumes all put together.
 I love how Wyatt is so into the baby.

 I love this one.

Then we had to get Wyatt ready for bed.  

Here he is putting the cookies and milk out for Santa. 
 Laying out his stocking.

Christmas Morning
Waiting on Grandma and Grandpas bed before Grandpa got the fire all ready to go so they could go see what Santa brought.  It's so suspenseful!!!!.
Look what Santa brought!
Wow look at it all!
 Tools

 Guitar
 Kendrick, Hailey, and Jake.
 Zach's helping Wyatt out with his new train set.
The boys jammin' out!
 This shirt was so funny!  Blake and Lori got it. It says something like "I've had it up to here with midgets!" There's a line is at the bottom of his shirt.
(Oh yes, and Jaimi and Summer were sick with the flu, so they wore masks. So sad for Christmas!)
 Chad (Zach's brother). AmyJo, and Brittan.
 Blake, Lori, Ryan, and Sam
 Ryan had Wyatt this year for Christmas.  He got a Cars hat and little Cars toys.
 Kendrick and Hailey
 Mom and Dad opening their gifts.
I stole this picture off my sister-in-law Jaimi's blog.  I love this picture of Zach's dad hugging Jake and Wyatt.  It's so sweet!
Then we got a call that Nate, (my brother on a mission), was Skyping at my parents house.  So we had to rush over.
It was so fun to see him and talk to him.  Wyatt acted shy.  I wanted to show off his skills...but no, it didn't happen.
We had such a great Christmas!!

1 comment:

Jaimi said...

Roseanne!We are at the same point in our blogging lives. I just loaded my Christmas Eve pictures today. Ha, ha. Oh, that shirt. I've banned Jeff from wearing it. It's awful. I told him one picture of him wearing that online and his professional career will be over. (;

Your post on Wyatt made me realize I've got to find pictures from Gracen's first dentist visit last year. I think they are on an old computer or camera because they aren't on this one. I had the same experience with her believe it or not.