The Youngs

The Youngs

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Last Few Days in Utah

Jan 3, 2012
We went to visit Zach's high school friends Jake and Lindsey and all their kids.  
Wyatt looks a little unsure, doesn't he.
Their little girl April is so cute.
Jan 3, 2012
I went to visit my high school friend as well, Richelle.
They just moved into a new house, it is so nice!
It was so fun seeing her again.

Her husband Jonny, built this playhouse in their basement.   The framework's made of metal shelving. It's so cool!
 The kids loved it!
Jan 4, 2012
I went to the Dinosaur museum again, but this time with my cousin Emily and her kids.
 Mack, Hallie and Wyatt loved the dirt and dinosaur spot.  They stayed here for a long time.
 It kept them so entertained!
 
 Riding the dinosaur!
Digging for dinosaur bones.
Look, he's found something!
 Now, he's rolling in it.
 It was so fun being with my cousin Emily.  We had so much fun!
We went and got ice cream for the kids afterwards as well.

Then we had Wyatt go to Grandmas pre-school class.  He loves it there!
 She's such a great teacher! I really wish/hope Wyatt can go to her pre-school!!!!  But where will we end up?  We have no idea!

January 5, 2012
We went to the Provo Resort in the Riverwoods Mall for a little storytime.
Wyatt and I surfing!
 Then we met up with my mom, Jenn, and Scott and went on the carousel.

 Wyatt didn't want to get off.
Later Zach and I went shooting with Zach's dad and brother Blake.
 Check out the view from the other side of the mountain looking at Utah Valley. So beautiful!


Shooting is so much fun.  I wish we could go more often.
Our trip to Utah was a blast.  We didn't want to go home.

No comments: