The Youngs

The Youngs

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fun Times

November 30, 2011
We went to the Discovery Center again.  They have this dark room with felt walls, neon Velcro pieces, and a black light so everything glows.  It's so cool!  Wyatt loves playing in this room.

 He also loves paining.

December 2, 2011
We got invited to go to the Festival of Tree's with some friends.
 Wyatt was pretty crazy and knocked over a huge wooden fence they had built and was trapped under part of it.  Oh boy...just memories we'll laugh at later I guess.
 We did have a really fun time checking out all the tree's.  I must say though, it doesn't compare to the festival of tree's I'm used to seeing ;)
 Randy (holding Wyatt), me, Maddie, Keesa, Raelee, Annie, and Alison.

December 3, 2011
We went to Brylee's Birthday party.
 It was Wyatt's first time going to a girly party.
He was a bit overwhelmed with all the laughing and giggling...just like us girls do :)

December 3, 2011
Pumpkin Carving in December?
Wyatt didn't get to carve a pumpkin this year for some reason.  So I had to get a picture.  I was actually cooking and pureeing all the pumpkins we had...which was a lot!  It took me quite awhile!  Now my freezer is packed with it. 
Wyatt loved scooping and playing with the mushy stuff and pumpkin seeds.
December 7, 2011
Car accident
This wasn't much of a fun time, but it happened.
 I was at a stop light and an old man ran into me from behind.
He smashed my reflector, tail pipe, stuff under the car and my bumper.
He smashed in his grill.  I was standing with him when he went to pop it back into place and he got his finger stuck in it.  He pulled it out and cut it so bad blood was everywhere.  I thought I'd have to call an ambulance for him!  He was like 90 years old!
I have no idea what caused him to hit me.  He's just old I guess.  So sad.
Wyatt was with me and we were all ok.

No comments: