October 2011
We had quite a few Halloween parties and activities. So here they all are in one big post.
Zach had this brilliant idea to have Wyatt be Charlie Brown, since he already looks like him. The costume wasn't too complicated. Although I did have my mom and aunt do the zigzags on his shirt. I am not crafty, that is for sure!
JRC Halloween Party
We went to the JRC Halloween party, that we and the other presidency were in charge of.
Pete and Whitney. Bun in the oven. She's about ready to have a baby. I thought theirs was so funny!
Annie, Steve, and their kids Claire-strawberry shortcake and William-caterpillar.
Keesa, Trevor, and their kids Raelee, and Maddie. They are the Lollipop Kids on the Wizard of Oz. I loved it! Theirs was so hilarious! Maddie is Dorthy, Raelee is Toto! So cute!
Chris and Lauree were Woody and Little Bo Peep. Tanner and Rylee were Buzz Lightyear and Jessie. She made all the costumes! AMAZING! We forgot to pick winners. But I'd say they won!
Sarah, Jaimie I forgot what they were, and their kids Taylor-Princess, Macie-Tinkerbell, and Hazen-cow.
Wyatt and Claire, awwww so cute!
Here's a view of the party.
Pete and Whit's kids Bella-Bell, Burton-Woody.
Ben-zombie, Kaylie-devil, their friend the angel.
Sean-Nacho Libre, Nani-cowgirl, Kamby-Lilo, Marlee-Stich.
Zach-Linus, Me-Sally Brown, and Wyatt-Charlie Brown.
I was trying to get the big bang puff in the front.
Yep, we don't look a think like the characters, only Wyatt does. :)
Pumpkin Contest
Pumpkin Contest
Isn't that the cutest! I love the caterpillar!
This one's Annie's, she won!
Zach was bummed his didn't win. :( It's Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas. He just free handed it. He's got some talent with pumpkin carving, that's for sure!
Stephanie and her daughter Millie-the ballerina.
Ryan and Richelle-grapes.
Minute to Win it Contest
Moving the Oreo from your forehead down to your mouth. That was pretty funny!
On to our next stop
Boo at the Zoo
This time I'm dressed at Lucy. Can't you tell? ;)
Mille, Jack, Wyatt, and Claire.
Here are the cute little couple again.
He's feeling a little nervous being that close to the monkeys face.
Millie and Wyatt checking out the Gorilla.
My brother Eric was in town so he got to come with us and experience the fun at the zoo, last year my mom did. Lucky Eric!
Going through the maze.
Zach and Wyatt going through the hay maze.
Next Stop.
The Ward Party
Mazie, Wyatt's babysitter, helping Wyatt at the fishing pond.
Then we had the Trunk-Or-Treat.
We had a ton of fun!
Finally we have the actual day of
HALLOWEEN!!!!!!
I made a few spooky treats.
All ready to go!
"I'm getting used to this outfit Mom and Dad!"
So cute!
The neighbor girls dressed as bees. Queen Bee, Spelling Bee and... I forgot the rest. But they were cute.
Next we headed to the Haunted House put on by our complex. It was so cool! They really put a lot of work into it!
Wyatt was so scared he climbed into Zach's arms and closed his eyes. "Go to my happy place, go to my happy place!"
Then he warmed right up and started playing all the fun games.
Wow, what an event!
Off to Trick-Or-Treat!
He loved it! He got it all figured out and wanted to run from door to door.
Everyone loved his Charlie Brown Costume. He was a hit!
2 comments:
Very cute! I didn't know that's what you guys dressed up as. That's actually what we were to going to be, but with paper mache heads. In the end we decided to simplify this year--maybe next year.
You should do it! I looked into that but again, I'm not crafty and didn't know how in the world I'd be able to do it. Go for it Jaimi!
Post a Comment