March 13, 2012
I made a little green breakfast.
Green Eggs-loaded with pureed spinach (from Deceptively Delicious-I wouldn't recommend it though, we could barely gag half our plate down.) Green milk. The turkey bacon and waffle wasn't green though as you can see.
The St. Patrick's Day Parade
We met up with a bunch of friends to check out the parade again this year. Last year was a shocker so this year I think I was a little more prepared about how lame it would be. But it was fun to be with friends for for the kids to get candy.
It was quite a blustery day!
Here's our group. The Stephanie and Ethan with their kids, Adam and Randi, Brady and Charlotte and their kids, and Wyatt and I. (Zach said he was going to study...ya right, he just doesn't like parades.)
Charlotte had her baby a few days later.
Wyatt and Logan loved playing together during the parade.
You can see the capital in the background.
It was one LONG crazy parade with huge belly dancers and all. We left early because it was so long. We had a fun time though.
Dinner with the Missionaries
Then for dinner that night we had the missionaries over.
We had corned beef and cabbage with red potatoes, green jello, green pistachio salad, and garlic bread. Elder Jensen always had that meal at home, so he was super excited. Elder Stagg had never had it but said he liked it. It grows on you, it has for me.
We sure love these missionaries, they are so great!
No comments:
Post a Comment