The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmastime in Riverwoods

November 26, 2014
We went with Zach's family to Riverwoods to see Santa and the lights.




Oh man, I love these silly boys!



It's always fun being together as a family.
We went into Blinkenstaffs, a toy store with old classic toys, and awesome new ones.

Colter loved this bike/trike.  It can change into a trike.  Awesome huh!

This store is always so fun to go into.

Here's the rest of our group.  Time to see Santa!

Riverwoods really is magical around Christmas time.
Wyatt wants a bat cave, and a remote control flying dinosaur...Not sure if the elves can make those toys, I don't think they even exist!
Colter was terrified.  That was as close as he was getting to Santa.
All the Grandkids.  Colter wouldn't be in it without Zach holding him, and Emmie was crying to get away.  Scary Santa!!! HAHA!
Here's the big group!




Some people brought stuff to roast marshmallows by the fire.  Good thinking!  They were so nice and let the kids do it too.

This was super funny.  Make sure you have good personal hygiene and be on your best behavior when coming here.  HAHA!  I think it's actually just for the splash pads here.

Zach's parents, so cute.
Isn't it beautiful here!
The manly men.

Love this man of mine.
Jaimi, Gracen, and Summer
Blake, Lori, Sam, Ryan, and Ethan
Beautiful!
Ahhh so peaceful
Precious little boy

He does this look all the time now.  It's his silly side eyed grin.  :)



Colter: "No thanks Santa, I'll pass!"
Back in Blinkenstaffs.  Do you see a deer hiding?
Or a boy coming out of a mummy tomb?  ;)



Yehaw!!!!
This was the best.  I loved riding it!  Who doesn't loke riding a ginormous adult sized rocking horse?!

No comments: