October 25, 2014
I decided to go for a run and push Colter in the stroller up the canyon.
When I got to Provo river park trail, I could see there was a race, it was the Halloween Half Marathon going on. So I thought, hey why not! It'll be a VERY entertaining run, and I asked the workers if I could still run and they said I could! :)
People had such creative costumes! I was smiling the whole way!
Colter watched for quite awhile, then he feel asleep when I was about to Bridal Veil Falls, then he woke up and screamed his head off. So I immediately turned around and headed back down the canyon. I was running really fast and was passing people right and left. I felt like I was in the race! YEA! I just felt bad for people who kept turning around to see what that screaming kids deal was. I tried to hurry as fast as I could!
Isn't the canyon so beautiful!
What an entertaining run!!! I'll have to run it next year!
Later that night...
We went to the Halloween carnival at Provo Riverwoods.
It was crazy busy!
They went Trick-Or-Treating at the store, I think they got 2 pieces, the stores were all out. Bummer.
Angry Birds pumpkin display.
These boys love suckers!
More angry birds, and Batman.
Bowling pin gourds.
Knock em' down!
Pumpkin tick tack toe.
I just love the lights in Riverwoods.
We went on a carriage ride, pulled by 2 horses. (And waited in a forever long line.)
Wyatt got his face painted like a dragon.
Frozen
Super heroes.
Then back at home, AKA Zach's parents house, the boys played around before bed.
Colter loved having his pants off and just the dinosaur on top.
Balloons are the best.
And we end with jazz hands, YA!
Now time for bed!




No comments:
Post a Comment