December 21, 2014
I was teaching our (Zach and I) CTR 5 class. The lesson was on the nativity, specifically focusing on the 3 wise men bringing gifts to Christ. Zach snapped a couples shots. I just thought it was so cute! I'm going to miss these cute kids when we get moved into a new class at the begging of the year. It has been so fun to see them listening and being focused and know they are feeling the Spirit. Also I think Mary and Joseph have a little crush. They were delighted to play the part together. Joseph (Tyler) got the biggest smile on his face when Mary (Whitney) picked him.
Whitney, Tyler, Sergio, Jacob, and Ashton. We've grown to love these kids so much!
Then...
I got these cute pics sent to me from Colters nursery teacher.
Colter's wearing the manly pink. ;)
I just about died when I saw these! So cute!!! They are amazing in the nursery!
This one was a previous lesson where they made Christ ornaments and decorated cookies. I guess they are eating apples too. Look though, they are wearing smocks! Ok. These guys in the nursery need awards! Seriously!!!!







.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment