November 4, 2014
Wyatt has a lot of girls in his pre-school class that just love him. So we've had them over for playdates.
Paisley is a doll. She's a daugher of Sarah, a girl who was Zach's friend in high school. 2nd generation friends! YEA!
They had me build them a fort. I forgot how fun fort are!
What cuties!
November 10, 2014
We had another friend over, Burkley! They watched a little Christmas movie together all cuddled up on the couch. It was cute.
Silly kids.
November 13, 2014
It's snowing! The kids were so excited! Wyatt had his friend Paisley over to play before preschool, and it's crazy hair day!
Paisley, and Wyatt, what little cuties.
This wig was perfect for crazy hair day, except that he took if off for all of class. Little stinker!
November 14, 2014
I went on a girls retreat up to a cabin 1 1/2 hrs away down by Manti. It was a neighbor hood girls retreat. I decided to go even though I didn't know anyone who would be there. I thought it would be fun to get to know other ladies around here. And boy was it fun! I laughed so much my face hurt! I'm so glad I went!
These ladies are hilarious, I had no idea!
Annie, Jessica, Me, and Susan
Here are some of the games we played:
We rolled the dice. If we got doubles we got to open a gift. Then we started passing them. Susan Randall helped me get these coconut shell bras. I wanted them for a white elephant party. I got them! Sweet!
The next game was 2 truths and a lie.
We played I've never.
We played Mafia. We played that the next day too.
It was so funny, the ladies were all so hilarious!
We also did a lot of different hairstyles on Jessica's beautiful hair while we played games.









No comments:
Post a Comment