The Youngs

The Youngs

Friday, December 5, 2014

Sleeping in the car and Gardner Village

October 6, 2014
Some days, like today, Wyatt is awake and enjoying the ride in the car.
 But other days, like the next day...
October 7, 2014
 Wyatt is completely wiped out!
It's usually the other way around?  Colt's always falling asleep everywhere we go.  It must be from staying up too late with cousins.  I think that's what it is. ;)
At least he got in a little nap before the fun at Gardner Village!

With Hailey in town we decided to go to Gardner Village and check out all the Halloween Festivities.  The last time I was there was just 2 days before Wyatt was born.  Almost Exactly 5 years ago!  I was huge and pregnant, and ready to pop!

 Oh how I love this place.  Why don't I come here more often!?
 These cute little kiddos are just so adorable.
 They have a witch theme with a hunt hunt.  They give you hints and you have to find which one they are talking about.  It's super entertaining.
 My handsome little devil.
 And his sidekick.
 This was a quote in one of the stores, I just liked it.
I thought this one was cute too.
 I love the witches.
 But I love fall even more.

 And here we are!  Same picture as 5 years ago, just missing Jaimi.  She was so bummed.  Wish you were here!
 It's hard to get a picture with these squirmy boys!
We ate at the restaurant.  Tradition.  It was tough though.  The boys were crazy!  I showed them pictures on my camera, that always does the trick, then the boys started fighting over who held it.  But holding it was not an option.  So the screaming began.  So I left with Colter, we walked around and looked at more witches.  Then I came back and apparently our food had been brought to us right after I left.  Dang!  So I divided up the food for the boys.  They snarfed it right up.  By the time I got to my food I had a couple bites and the boys were throwing fits again.  Wyatt wouldn't get off the floor, he was bugging his cousins.  AHHHHH.  So we left again, this time with both boys.  We walked around again, came back and tried again to eat.  I think I left another time.  Anyway, it was horrible.  I boxed up my food and everyone was already done and gone.  Why do I try to go out to eat with the boys?  ... I'm not sure? 
 Grandma and the Grandkids.
 I love this witch that crashed into the building (where we were just eating...trying to eat I mean.)
 It's just so festive.  I love it!

 Captain America!
 The perfect backdrop!
 Emmie, adorable Emmie in a model shoot again.  Look at her pose and look down.  She knows how to work it!  She's too cute!


 Well that's it folks!  We made it all in one piece! 
Almost!

No comments: