The Youngs

The Youngs

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Not a creature was stirring not even a MOUSE! And Nativity at the Dixons house

December 8, 2014
With all the cutting down of the orchard trees out in the backyard there are a lot of mice getting in to peoples homes in the neighborhood, ours included.  I think they are getting in through the dryer vent because this is the spot where the trap has killed 2 mice now.  I was sitting, blogging on my laptop and I heard the snap.  I ran and sure enough, there it was, a filthy field mouse.  Yuck!  I waited for Zach to get home to dispose of it.  Zach to the rescue!  They are cute, I'll admit.  But still, YUCK!
Later...
Last night we went to the Dixons house in our ward and saw their beautiful display of the Nativity.  They had so many different areas.  The jungle area where Wyatt's looking. The lake or maybe Sea of Galilee next and then the cities, farms, vineyard, and of course the Nativity scene.  It was amazing!

 See the eagle hanging up above?  The boys loved looking at this.  And they did really good with not touching too!
 Sister Dixon who did all this on the right-you can't quite see her.



 The Nativity




After we ate lots of yummy food.  They are so kind to open their house for 2 days and feed us physically and spiritually.  There were so many people there.  It was amazing!  So glad we went!

No comments: