I've been private for a couple weeks now and no one reads the blog...so I realized I don't have the peoples emails that DO read my blog. So could you please send me your email, so you can keep reading. I do love comments, or at lease knowing someone reads it :)
My email is RoseanneYoung@hotmail.com
Thanks!
After a while, I'll go private again.
Also, I can't believe I am up to date now! It's taken SOOOO long! Many many day, hours, weeks, months EVEN!!!! But I'm so happy it's caught up. We will treasure this blog of our family history forever. :)
2 comments:
Oh! So that explains why there were no posts showing up from you on my reader. It doesn't show private posts. I'd love to Co tinge following your blog so if you want to add me, my address is sballardphotos@gmail.com. good job on getting all caught up!
That was supposed to say "continue" following your blog. Oops.
Post a Comment