December 15, 2014
I went to Thanksgiving Point with my friend Tristen and her girls Aidree and Bridgett.
Rock climbing wall.
Hanging like sloths.
The art and sand room.
Then we headed over to Lehi High school, well, nearby, to get waffles at Waffle Love! It's Tristens favorite and she knew exactly where the food truck was. It's our favorite too, so we were happy to go!
Is Colter a fan? Not so much.
It's a sugary waffle with Biscotti spread on top, raspberries, and I got 2 scoops of whipping cream, yep 2! I learned that from someone ahead of me. Just ask, and you don't have to pay extra either! It's amazing! Heavenly, I tell ya!
I haven't had much sugar in the last 2 months. So this was WAY too much for what I was used to. Normally...no prob! But today, I was sick. I had a sugar headache that lasted hours. That's a good sign though. My body is getting used to not eating sugar like I used to! :)
December 16, 2014
I went to the Bean Museum with my friend Katie (Crawley) Morgan. I used to babysit her! Man, I'm getting old!
Into the scary bear cave!
Katie's son had never seen it. So I kept taking pictures to light it up.
Scary huh!
It was so cute to see them looking in at it.
All lined up!
What a fun time!
December 16, 2014
I went to the Bean Museum with my friend Katie (Crawley) Morgan. I used to babysit her! Man, I'm getting old!
Into the scary bear cave!
Katie's son had never seen it. So I kept taking pictures to light it up.
Scary huh!
It was so cute to see them looking in at it.
All lined up!
What a fun time!









No comments:
Post a Comment