The Youngs

The Youngs

Thursday, December 4, 2014

My 33rd Birthday!

September 12, 2014
Can you believe little old me is 33!
Me!
I started the day by going to Thanksgiving Point with my cousin Emily (the one I ran the 1/2 marathon with) and our kids.  I didn't tell her it was my birthday though.



 Tess is so cute.  I wish she was smiling, it's the cutest ever!
 The boys love playing on the spinning wheel with the sand.
Then we came home.  Fed the boys, and Colter took a 3 hr nap!  YES!  I was able to watch Treehouse Master.  It's one of my favorite shows.  My in-laws switched cable so they could get the BYU games, so now we get the animal chanel...which is why we get to watch my favorite show!  Great Birthday gift!
 After that, I got a baby sitter Gabriella to come over and watch the boys while my sister Jenn and I went to the Womens Expo.  It was so much fun!  Such good deals!  I can't even believe how cheap things were!!  Hence the amount of things below.  ;)

 My friend Katie asked to do something for my birthday.  So we all got together for dinner at Goodwood.
 Me and Zach, Aimee and Trent, Katie and Eric.
Zach saw this truck in the parking lot so he parked by it.  Which one is ours?! You can't tell from the picture, but it's the one without the cross hanging from the rear view mirror.  That ones not ours.
What a great day!  I had the best birthday!
The next day...
September 13, 2014
We went back to the Womens Expo with our kiddos.  The very next day!  It was that good!!!!  I have on my outfit and jewelry that I got for a steal the day before!  I even got comments on my shirt while there.  I said "I bought it here yesterday!"
Jack Sparrow was there walking around just for the heck of it.  So we had to get a picture with him.  And no, it's not the car salesman we know who does the same thing.  ;)

No comments: