The Youngs

The Youngs

Monday, December 8, 2014

Picture Day and Mockingjay Party and Movie

November 22, 2014
The top 2 are our pictures for our Christmas card this year!
My mom was our photographer.  She's not a photographer, but she told me she'd use my camera and take some for us if we wanted to.  So we gave it a whirl and we got a couple good ones!

This ones my favorite.  At this point the boys were done with pictures.  Colter would push Wyatt away when we got close together so I started smashing them into each other and they thought it was hilarious!  Everytime they'd crash they'd bust up.  We got some good pictures doing it!
Also,
I used the editing website www.PicMonkey.com to edit the two pictures above? Can you believe the difference it makes?  WOW!
So here are the non edited ones below.







My mom did a pretty good job.  Thanks momma!
Then, later that night...
We had the Mockingjay party!  It's the 3rd Hunger Games movie.  It's a get together with my mom, aunt Jane, and cousins, as well as Jana-one friend.  We've all read the book and are super into it. So just like the Twilight parties we have we are doing the same thing with these. Hey, any excuse for a party!

My mom, Me, Shannon, Jenn, Lexi, Emily, and Chelsea-I love being together with family!
Me, Jenn, and Emily.
Jenn, my mom, me.
Now off to pick up our husbands and head to the movie!

I love going to movies with my man.

No comments: