The Youngs

The Youngs

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Foam Blocks at Thanksgiving Point and Splash Pad in Layton

August 11, 2014
There is a fun part at Thanksgiving Point at the Dinosaur Museum entrance where you can build with these foam blocks.  the kids love it!  I met up with my friend Anji and her kids.  We had a good time.  then we had a picnic lunch by the towers.


 They are light enough for Colter to lift!
Then...
We headed straight to Layton to visit Keesa and Randi.  Jessica and I drove up from Utah County to visit them.  We met at an awesome Splash Pad. It was so much fun!  I love those girls!  The kids had a blast.  We heard MANY super loud jets flying overhead.  I'll admit, it was a bit annoying.  I don't think I could live in Layton with Hill Air Force base there!
We had so much fun catching up and being together.  Good old Kansas friends!

No comments: