October 30, 2014
Here we are again enjoying Jakers Pumpkin Patch before it closes once Halloween comes tomorrow.
I gave the boys (and myself) a little Halloween gift. Halloween Hats!
Biggest pig ever!
Can you see how big he is compared to that car!?
Lamas
Hay bail maze.
Perfect for kids. Parents can see them at all times.
Now for the big HUGE maze!
This way grandma!
Nope it's this way.
I'm just so confused!
He loves his monster hat.
And Colt loves his shark hat. What cute boys I have!
We love having grandma come play with us all the time.
Boy do I love these guys!
How did I get so lucky to have these boys?
Back to the animal farm.
Pigs
Goats
I got too close to this guy as I was taking the previous picture and he nibbled my hair. They'll eat anything!
Kangaroo. You know, cause they are always on the farm, right?
Hog
Ducks
Turkeys. Colter was mesmerized by it. He watched it for so long!
"Turkey"
My cousin Lexi and 2 of her kids came.
Isn't he so cute!
This time we actually got to ride behind the tractor!
It was a nice little ride, on a beautiful fall morning.
Donkeys
Look at those dimples on Sydney. So cute!
Back to the corn pit again.
Jumping off the hay into the corn. So fun!
Colter's jumping now.
Endless kernels of corn.
I love dimples, on kids cheeks, let me clarify there.
Slide time!
Lexi, Mom, and Me.
Climbing up the hay bails that have pretty much been torn apart from an entire month of kids climbing up it.
I love the fall!




No comments:
Post a Comment