October 2, 2014
Zach got Lasik Eye Surgery at Hoopes Vision. They did an amazing job. I was super impressed!
I think I was more nervous than Zach. They had a big screen TV of his eyes and I could see Zach through the clear glass window surgery room. It was crazy to see the laser cut his eye! We have a little DVD to watch of it. It's pretty crazy!
They have him Valium and now he's relaxing in the massage chairs.
They get quite the treatment at Hoopes Vision!
It was funny watching Zach shimmying in the massage chairs. the rollers on his back were so strong. It was pretty hilarious.
All done, isn't he beautiful!!! ;)
Zach was so happy he decided to do it! He was giddy talking about the leaves on the trees the detail in the road. He can see just about as good as me, and I have exceptional vision. Pretty awesome!
This is how Zach has to sleep at night to protect his eyes. With these clear covers with tape over it to keep it in place. Gotta keep those eyes protected!
He also had to do drops all the time. Now he does regular eye drops to keep his eyes moist.
So glad to have it done!
So glad to have it done!






No comments:
Post a Comment