November 3, 2014
We went to the Zoo with my friend Randi. She got us all in free with her pass. We love that!
Peacocks
They had some nice reggae type music playing, the boys were all dancing.
Elephants
Colter, Bauer, and Wyatt
Me, Randi, and her wee babe.
Rhinos
Carousel
Rhinos up close
This slide is so fun. The kids climb up it, which is a good workout for them, then slide down and they do it over and over and over again. It's a great way to get their energy out.
So fun!
His last look before he zonked out.
I'm sailing!
I love watching the seals, that's probably my favorite.
Now my dare devil child is jumping off the bench.
"I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky."
We had a great time! Thanks Randi!
Then...
For dinner I made a baked and layered Taco Salad. I thought I'd make it look creative so maybe the boys would eat it. They did! I think it's helping!
Hopefully this naked stage will pass soon. (I'm writing this a month later. It did, whew!)
Now that we're all dressed and ready to go, let the fights begin! Check out Wyatt the ninja!
Oh shoot, Colt must have hit Wyatt. Good hug Colt! Sorry Wyatt!
Ok, everyone's happy again. Let the fight continue!
Then...
For dinner I made a baked and layered Taco Salad. I thought I'd make it look creative so maybe the boys would eat it. They did! I think it's helping!
Once daddy came home sword fighting began!
This little stinker keeps taking off his clothes AND his diaper! That is unacceptable!!!! But funny :)Hopefully this naked stage will pass soon. (I'm writing this a month later. It did, whew!)
Now that we're all dressed and ready to go, let the fights begin! Check out Wyatt the ninja!
Oh shoot, Colt must have hit Wyatt. Good hug Colt! Sorry Wyatt!
Ok, everyone's happy again. Let the fight continue!
I'm glad I found these super cheep costumes at Target! The boys love them! Zach too! :)










No comments:
Post a Comment