The Youngs

The Youngs

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Playing in the fall leaves

October 21, 2014
The boys and I decided to rake the leaves.


 Yes, that's right, Colter is using Grandma and Grandpas pooper scooper rake.  It's tiny and just his size.  It's clean ...I'm pretty sure.



 Can you believe these Easter Lilies bloomed during the fall!  Crazy!  They look pretty though.






 Then we jumped into the leaves.

 Yippee! 




 Leaves in his ear.


Crazy Cartwheels!
 Good jumps Colt!





 Get him Colt!

 We had a leave throwing fight, of course!  Then guess who came home early from work!  Daddy!
 I told Wyatt lets surprise Daddy and then throw leaves at him.  And that's just what we did.  But I had to take a break to get some good picture of all the action. 





 Get him Wyatt!

It was a picture perfect fall day, and even more perfect to be together as a family!

No comments: